August 7, 2008
Newton!

Newton!

oh my.. wearing full formal wear to school two days in a row.......... but I like it. Makes me feel all grown up.. haha. Well, yesterday i had a presentation for my ecommerce project; which i screwed up pretty badly. An error surfaced midway(don't u jus hate it? when u're not at the real thing nothing goes wrong but it is always during the real presentation itself that something will!) I also didn't manage to answer all the questions he asked. DIE. haha but aiya... it's finally over I should be glad.

Today? today I had to do a role play for my Business Communication test. My role was as a manager (thus the formal wear). I guess it went pretty well except for one slight hiccup where I momentarily forgot what to say. like shit lah. haha I hope the teacher will close one eye... anyway, i dun think acting is my cup of tea. maybe being a manager but definitely not acting wahaha!

Was suppose to meet my brudders at 7pm but Business Communication endedat 4.30pm today! So early!! So I decided to head home first........... Knock out on the floor of my room once i reached home sia.. had a yummy nap (this time I was smart enough to not sleep chest down ;b ) thankfully i managed to wake up and get to Newton on time hoho..

I was the one who suggested going to Newton as I haven't been to the famous(or shall I say supposingly famous) newton circle hawker center for ages... all I can say is it changed ALOT. the entire place was seafood, seafood and more seafood!! I only spotted one chicken rice store and a fried chicken wing store and the rest were all seeeeeeeeeeeefood! so yup. at last we settled with seafood too. wahaha! Anyhow, I guess the food was average, the thing is we talked and laughed so much I barely remember what food we ate less what it taste like..

After our heartfelt dinner talk we strolled down from Newton mrt all……………. the way to Somerset MRT.. made a pit stop on the way over at Hereen to sit & continue talking cock wahaha... at last my beloved rj and der accompanied me back to toa payoh. heh. Nothing better than chilling out wif old frens~

oh ya oh ya one more thing. My heart skipped a beat while we were at Hereen just now! I think I am indeed dying :(((((((((((((




stupid der block my beautiful face. see, even rj looks dissapointed!


heh. penguin. looks like me sia.. wahaha. but at last my straw went right thru the head. sad.










The Secret.

Facebook Tumblr


The Need.

Graduate with a smile
The nice soft hair I once had
Prosumer Camera (maybe)
A good inspiration
A long vacation
A Car, a Bike and a Puppy
Everlasting love?
Whatever else that makes me happy



My Escapes.

Aaron Ng Aloysius Ong Christine Christopher Chia Cynthia Neo Elyza Jace Wong Johan Luke Chen Pamela How Priscilla Tan Regina Hoh Sheila Loh Sin Yean Sofya Wei Wen Yong Ann Yeng Ling Yimei Zheng Xin



Shush.

Have a blog? I'd love to link you! Just leave your link below & I'll be sure to drop by ;)





Gone.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
July 2013
January 2014
February 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014