July 6, 2009
R.I.P GORDON - A Sweet Death


OMG. I just skipped death again for the second time in my life!!

i'm afraid i'm going to have nightmares on final destination tonight.

I got choke by some mushy mashy piece of meat i think?? I didn't chew long enough & i guess i tried to had it whole in one big gurp and CHOKE! nearly died. Dad saved me by squeezing me from behind. YEAAAA like what u see on TVs and movies! damn drama. & it happened to ME!! argh. funny thing was right after that happened i only stood in shock for a second or two and then resume my dinner. haha. sif nothing happened when i just scarcely skipped death!

Now that it's over & think of it, it was really scary. death by choking is no joke man! But if i really had to go that way at least make it  Willy Wonka's Colourful Gobstoppers or mentos. At least when they have to engrave something on my tombstone it can say something like "A Sweet Death" that is wayyy better than "Death by Fishballs or Fat loaf of Meat". eyucks :/

on to the next subject, was out with Wei Wen & Joon Meng the other day. Apparently, they're both really quite fucked by NS. I didn't quite believe them until Joon Meng had to go off in the middle of Transformer 2 because he was activated & called back for duty! omg! there i was watching the show (the second time) & poor Joon Meng couldn't even finish his first in peace! Later after the movie, Wei Wen told me so far what he has learnt from NS was that things never ever always go the way you want. And as we talked & i thought, that statement was more than just true but that it can be applied to more than one thing in life. In fact, I was doing some planning lately but everything i hoped for never turned out the way i wanted. and i also have this queasy feeling that it'll be there to stay. But as i told the others and i should to myself, there's nothing we can do but hope for the best..  Don't you agree? :)

on a lighter note i've no idea if my mum is trying to be funny or cute. if u follow me on tweeter or facebook there was once i said she randomly bought all 3 flavours of hello panda for me. I didnt have pandas this time but you see, i have this big penguin plushy on my bed. Yesterday she put on one of my shirt over it. my reaction was simply :o :x -.-  haha it's kinda freaky cos i seriously think she's too old to do something cheeky like that. i mean c'mon mom! haha. Freaks me out everytime shes does something random but then again what can i do. haha i cant hate her for it right? haha it's just so random laa.

ahh & guess what? was playing pool with the brudders on Sat. JS did something funny AGAIN and it reminded me of an old entry i made sometime ago. Can you remember the friend whom i said tries to be superman whenever he plays pool? well, it happened again!!

Ahaha for those who are lazy here's the pic of the old shot and here's part two ;D


tadah!


ok not the most glamorous shot & not really flying yet.
maybe i should give JS his stirking red pants again & perhaps he shall! xb











The Secret.

Facebook Tumblr


The Need.

Graduate with a smile
The nice soft hair I once had
Prosumer Camera (maybe)
A good inspiration
A long vacation
A Car, a Bike and a Puppy
Everlasting love?
Whatever else that makes me happy



My Escapes.

Aaron Ng Aloysius Ong Christine Christopher Chia Cynthia Neo Elyza Jace Wong Johan Luke Chen Pamela How Priscilla Tan Regina Hoh Sheila Loh Sin Yean Sofya Wei Wen Yong Ann Yeng Ling Yimei Zheng Xin



Shush.

Have a blog? I'd love to link you! Just leave your link below & I'll be sure to drop by ;)





Gone.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
July 2013
January 2014
February 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014