August 30, 2009
pissed!

Goodbye.


Right now I’m so pissed I don’t know what do but write. So I’m going to rant now. You don’t have to read it.

I just lost a bike. The 2nd one in just under a year. Both bikes(bicycle) cost me about half a K each!! Seriously fuck this. I lost it in the exact same location and manner as the first. All I did was have it parked for a few hours. I’ve lost faith in Singapore; more so then ever. Ok maybe it’s just Toa Payoh. I really can’t comment about the other districts. But wtf. People elsewhere in the world can have their bicycles UNLOCKED, have it there for HOURS maybe even DAYS and no one will even take it. Talk about MORALS! Singaporeans still have heaps to catch up on. 1st world country? uh. far and beyond as I see it.

I made it a point to park the bike at a designated bicycle parking bay at Toa Payoh Hub (mrt station). Tons off people walk pass it day in day out. It was as BUSY and CROWDED as it could be so i really thought it’ll be safe and near impossible to be stolen..

That’s not even half the story.

I when out and all today, had a great day. But I was really tired and I completely forgotten that I cycled to the mrt earlier. Only realised when I stepped into my house that I’ve left my friend’s bike at the hdb hub(yes made worse by the fact that this 2nd bike I lost is actually my friend’s). Without even thinking, I dropped my stuff, grab the keys and dashed out. Knowing that I’ve lost a bike once before, I ran, I could swear I ran as fast as I could . I bolted across the junctions, even ignored traffic. And when I can finally stop to catch my breath, I didn’t; instead I shot one out, the word FUCK. The bike was GONE. I was paranoid; I kept walking off and then back, in cycles and even combed the area. I must have been really stupid. Once it’s gone it’s gone. Obviously it wouldn’t magically appear. I was speechless and I didn’t know how to tell my friend. And it wasn't just my friend. It was the bike. It really meant something to me. I’ll tell you why.

Back in 2007 I got into a Car accident while cycling. It was the very bike that I lost today that I was cycling on that fateful day. You might think, isn’t that my friend’s bike. Well on paper yea but technically there’s more to that

The bike was originally mine. I got it back in 06. I rode it well, rode it hard, you wouldn’t imagine the total distance I clocked in it. It took in mud, took in sand, took in everything I got to give. It had my sweat and even my blood strained on it. The bike was badly sacred (had many scratches) after the accident but that made me love it even more. This might sound weird, but I love it. I frigging love it. I mean, we did went through so much together! Unfortunately, after the accident my dad wanted me to get rid of the bike. Of course I couldn’t. But to please him I sold it to my friend - so at least it vanishes from his sight.

However, if you know me, I’m as rebellious as you would imagine. No in a hell way I’m retiring. One accident wasn’t going to stop me from cycling. So I got a second bike secretly (and almost immediately), spent about $500 on it as well. Not even half a year in, I lost it. That was the first bike I lost. I can even vividly remember when.. it was during the Ocktober fest period last year.

And today I lost a 2nd bike. My original Avalanche GT 2. This is driving me fucking insane. My friend recently told me that he’s getting a new bike and that he was going to return me my beloved bike. We would have been reunited.. and now it’s now gone thanks to the thief. The bloody thief. Well, whoever you are, fuck you. OH, & seriously, that bike is cursed. Only I can ride it. Break the lock, it’ll break your bones.. trust me, it’ll lead you straight into a car accident. Maybe I’ll get to see it. And dear oh dear I’ll just coolly claim back what’s rightfully mine and leave you dying on the road. You read me thieve.. Just you wait. Just you wait..









The Secret.

Facebook Tumblr


The Need.

Graduate with a smile
The nice soft hair I once had
Prosumer Camera (maybe)
A good inspiration
A long vacation
A Car, a Bike and a Puppy
Everlasting love?
Whatever else that makes me happy



My Escapes.

Aaron Ng Aloysius Ong Christine Christopher Chia Cynthia Neo Elyza Jace Wong Johan Luke Chen Pamela How Priscilla Tan Regina Hoh Sheila Loh Sin Yean Sofya Wei Wen Yong Ann Yeng Ling Yimei Zheng Xin



Shush.

Have a blog? I'd love to link you! Just leave your link below & I'll be sure to drop by ;)





Gone.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
July 2013
January 2014
February 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014