August 17, 2009
that song..



Heard this song playing while I was at mos. I knew it was from a Disney movie. One of my childhood favourites but it was really frustrating because I couldn’t remember what movie it was from nor the title of the song. So instead of studying I basically sat there, mustering all of my brains just trying to recall. but I couldn’t.

This is the first time I didn’t actually use google to look for answers. Instead, the first thing I did when i got home was head for the lowest drawer beneath where the TV rested.. the drawer I used to open oh-so often when I was no taller than the old porcelain vase that sat next to the TV (and still do). As I shuffled across dusty VHS tapes, I see familiar titles (now mostly classics haha) such as titanic, golden eye, and bugs bunny.. after a few flips, I found what I was looking for! it was ‘The Land Before Time’! haha. I was wrong though, it wasn’t a movie by Disney but apparently it’s produced by Steven Spielberg and George Lucas! like wow. haha I bet I didn’t know who they were when I was little.

The song I heard over mos is actually the movie’s theme song, 'If We Hold On Together' by Diana Ross. I’m pretty sure most of you have heard of it. Part of the lyrics goes, “If we hold on together, I know our dreams will never die, dreams see us through to forever where clouds roll by, for you and I…”

Haha. anyway they when on playing all the oldies. The really good stuff like Vincent (Starry Starry Night) then there was also There You'll Be by Faith Hill (Pearl Harbor’s theme song). Although I didn’t need to keep myself plucked in like I usually do; I must say, it was really distractive having good music playing in the background!

Actually, at times like this (the exam period & long study breaks) I usually grumble on and complain about well, studying. Haha for a change, I shall not be complaining about that but instead, on what I noticed while studying out lately. All this time I spent in cafes and fast-food chains, has allowed me see and observe some things and the ocasional interesting people that we normally tend to overlook. What I’d like to ‘complain’ about today though, is a rather interesting one: the group of girls who talk and laugh ever so loudly. What were they thinking? Its seriously unsexy. a real pity. because some I saw looked really fabulous. But uh. I’ve no idea why.. are they trying to seek people’s attention? or maybe that’s just them when they’re in familiar surroundings (with friends) but have they also forgotten that they are out in public?? haha ok. Not so much of a complain. I’m just wondering thats all. haha and I’m also starting to think that I’m really traditional; or whatever you might call it. I like girls who are soft-spoken, sweet and gentle. They never fail melt me everytime..











The Secret.

Facebook Tumblr


The Need.

Graduate with a smile
The nice soft hair I once had
Prosumer Camera (maybe)
A good inspiration
A long vacation
A Car, a Bike and a Puppy
Everlasting love?
Whatever else that makes me happy



My Escapes.

Aaron Ng Aloysius Ong Christine Christopher Chia Cynthia Neo Elyza Jace Wong Johan Luke Chen Pamela How Priscilla Tan Regina Hoh Sheila Loh Sin Yean Sofya Wei Wen Yong Ann Yeng Ling Yimei Zheng Xin



Shush.

Have a blog? I'd love to link you! Just leave your link below & I'll be sure to drop by ;)





Gone.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
July 2013
January 2014
February 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014