August 22, 2009
Kids


I’m munching on an apple now and I hear squishy squashy noises in my left ear. like what the hell. lol. I think there’s some left over soap in it. probably didn’t rinse well in my bath. Haha.

Aye. was studying over at KFC today. There was this cute kid. Haha actually two. The first one really looked like a malay but he’s parents were both Chinese! Haha. He kept staring at me. I don’t know what’s there so interesting to look at. Except maybe for that stupid fly that kept buzzing around me the whole time I was there. But it wasn’t then! Haha! He was really adorable. He had this ‘huh’ look on his face. why is it that wherever I go there’s always something to distract me from my study?! Haha. Anyway, when the kid and his parents were about to head off he came in front of me and literally stood there. So I smiled and waved bye at him. He looked so happy when I did and waved back before running to his parents. Haha! Maybe he thought i was some statue that couldn't move. oh well, at least there wasn't anymore huh face :)

That was the first kiddo. Next one sat across the table to where I was. I think he might be hyper active; his mum obviously failed to contain him. haha. But he was pretty cute too. He stood on the chair, faced where I was and started singing never say never by the fray. he was like only 3? or 4 tops? though he could only sing the line ‘don’t let me go, don’t let me go’ haha! but it’s still pretty impressive considering that he could barely pronounce let alone sing them out loud. aha

on a separate incident, i was reading an A4 sized brochure while walking just the other day when a wind blew by, swiping it straight off my hands like a weightless tissue paper. it flew and landed smack on the face of this cute eurasian baby girl who was in a pram not far away. not lying. Haha!

i don't know if i was lucky but her mum happened to be looking away when it happened. it was hilarious. i have a snap shot of the baby girl's expression in my head as i removed the brochure off her face. it was priceless. haha. and her elder brother standing beside the pram couldn't stop laughing. I'm just glad that she didn't start crying! or i'll be in trouble. haha!

I don’t want to sound like a pedophile but haha I think I might like kids. Though I think having your own is another story. don't get me started on their high pitch cries. lol. Anyway, getting stared by kids isn’t something new to me. I get plenty of those on trains and buses, and somehow i always have them knocking into my legs. haha. They just go running about in shopping malls then BUMP, Knock into this really tall thing. Look up slowwwly, with that really blur look on their faces & little birds twirling in circles over their head. and their running parents (to catch up with their little kidos) will come and apologise. lol. funnies. I shall call them the kamikaze kids. Haha.

ahhh.. family and all.., how nice! that’s really life man

And now back to studying. argh. FML









The Secret.

Facebook Tumblr


The Need.

Graduate with a smile
The nice soft hair I once had
Prosumer Camera (maybe)
A good inspiration
A long vacation
A Car, a Bike and a Puppy
Everlasting love?
Whatever else that makes me happy



My Escapes.

Aaron Ng Aloysius Ong Christine Christopher Chia Cynthia Neo Elyza Jace Wong Johan Luke Chen Pamela How Priscilla Tan Regina Hoh Sheila Loh Sin Yean Sofya Wei Wen Yong Ann Yeng Ling Yimei Zheng Xin



Shush.

Have a blog? I'd love to link you! Just leave your link below & I'll be sure to drop by ;)





Gone.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
July 2013
January 2014
February 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014