November 30, 2009
Life now

panda
^yup that can only be me
 & how i look now..


what a weekend.

drove til 4am on Thursday, til 5 am on Friday and til 6am on Saturday. Crazy huh!

Along with something major that happened on Thursday, but due to some circumstances I cannot share here.. and just two days later on Saturday, I lost my phone in the most dramatic way possible following by my very fruitless search for it. 

Apparently, I placed my phone on top of the car after I ended a call and went to throw a can of coke I was drinking. I guess I was actually that tired & careless as I returned to drive off with the phone still on the roof of the vehicle.. totally -.- I know right!? I completely forgot that it was still up there!!

Surprisingly it didn't roll off the vehicle where I took off but some distance later when I was already on the road. We actually heard a noise while we were cruising and thought it was probably a tree branch that had fallen off - at least it sounded like one. But we kinda concluded that the sound we heard was my poor phone rolling off the roof and falling onto the boot before finally hitting the ground ..& probably smashed to pumpkins after all the cars that have run over it.

I was hopeful (and probably silly) that I could still savage the SIM card from the possibly very smashed up phone – I mean my contacts are precious! All of you are! So with that, I parked by a nearby carpark where I remembered where the noise of the 'fallen branch' was heard and did a 1km hike trying to find it. Yes. I braved a kilometer march at the center divider of a high speed dual carriageway. Balancing on what ground there is - with big protruding plants & a huge drain on one side and speeding cars on the other – nearly died =\

And..... *drums roll* to no avail. I found nothing short of some leaves and litter on the road. There was certainly nothing that looked ruined or destroyed less say anything black and shiny.

It was a horrific experience.. then again I convinced myself that it was something that would have happened sooner or later anyway. I was already quite amazed; I never actually lost a phone before. not in the 19 years of my life!! Considering the 3 phones my brother has already lost at that point of his life. I think mine’s quite an achievement. Aha. Oh come on, I’m sure you’ve lost a phone or two yourself no?

but oh well, it's nowhere like an achievement. Now I lost all my contacts, some great pictures I took and have to burn a hole in my pocket to get a new phone.

FML?

Yeah.. definitely.

To end my entry:

- Sudden urge to listen to Anberlin but realised my collection of their songs are in my lappy and i'm using the desktop. bahhh too lazy to switch! 

- Sometimes I still think of her. I hate that I do. But I really can’t help it. It happens.

- Work sucks. Literally staring at a damn box for 8 hours. Everyone in the office gets a damn LCD and all I get is an enormous CRT that flickers. Don't get me started on the blocked sites and me being the only intern there. Previously they had six interns. freakin' SIX. now I’m like a sad loner seating on a lonesome desk with nothing but a big fat monitor. I really need to stock up on my oreos and pringles. Gonna eat my stress and boredom away.


Ps.. please msg me ur number people!! And don’t forget to leave ur name in ur sms too or I wouldn’t know who u are! Haha. Thanks! :)(:









The Secret.

Facebook Tumblr


The Need.

Graduate with a smile
The nice soft hair I once had
Prosumer Camera (maybe)
A good inspiration
A long vacation
A Car, a Bike and a Puppy
Everlasting love?
Whatever else that makes me happy



My Escapes.

Aaron Ng Aloysius Ong Christine Christopher Chia Cynthia Neo Elyza Jace Wong Johan Luke Chen Pamela How Priscilla Tan Regina Hoh Sheila Loh Sin Yean Sofya Wei Wen Yong Ann Yeng Ling Yimei Zheng Xin



Shush.

Have a blog? I'd love to link you! Just leave your link below & I'll be sure to drop by ;)





Gone.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
July 2013
January 2014
February 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014